Pre-registration is required: Call 1-888-653-6450
Attention all Men!
Do you know your risk for Prostate Cancer?
- A Prostate Cancer PSA test is the most accurate method for the detection of prostate cancer
- 1 in 6 men will get Prostate Cancer
- PSA tests have been used for over 25 years
A simple PSA blood test could save your life. Protect your health by finding out your risk of Prostate Cancer.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You!
- If you are age 21-80 learn your risk for developing 6 different chronic diseases
- $3 out of every $4 spent on healthcare is for treatment of chronic disease
- Better lifestyle habits can help prevent 80% of heart disease and 90% of type 2 diabetes
The 6 for Life Health Assessment measures your risk of developing 6 chronic diseases, including heart disease, congestive heart failure, stroke, diabetes, COPD and lung cancer. A customized report will determine which risk factors contribute most to your disease risk and are within your control to change. Finger-stick blood tests along with biometric measurements are included with this assessment. These are separate from our vascular screenings.
Call 1-888-653-6441 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word circle to 797979 to schedule the PSA, test for only $49. Ask about our other stroke and heart tests. Taking control of your health doesn’t have to be hard.